Thursday 4 October 2018

Matched


James and Janneke are getting married early on Saturday morning. It will be a very private ceremony: just the bride and groom, and their witnesses. No two people have ever been so in love.
I can't wait till I toast my Number One Son and his beautiful new bride.


Postscript - 7 October 2018 

A few photos from yesterday. More to follow next Saturday when the mums and dads take them out for a champagne lunch - and toast the new arrivals into our respective families.






7 comments:

  1. Lovely news. Congrats to the pair of them. I'm totally with them on the very private just witnesses business too (how we did ours!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous looking couple - Congratulations in advance for tomorrow. Way to go, only the four of them involved. Stress free or what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking for one half of a couple that collectively went along with a wedding day that wasn't exactly our style, I completely respect this decision. Congratulations to the happy couple and to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. C, Alyson, Brian - Thank you for your kind words. I'll be sure to pass on your congratulations to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw congrats to them. Beautiful couple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mark! Yes, they are - though I am, of course, biased.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing such a nice article. I love it.Informative post. Very helpful. Thank you. Check this out - Office Furniture Miami.

    ReplyDelete