Monday 20 November 2017

Sneakers

Electric Splatter

My footwear of choice these days is invariably a Chelsea boot; I have several pairs - in leather and suede - and in a range of colours; I quite like my blue ones. I also like to wear a skate shoe. I know - I don't skate. Have never skated. Christ, I can't skate. But Etnies, in true Mr. Kipling style, make exceedingly good skate shoes; I can still remember my first pair.

Phil Collen, on the other hand, is a sneaker freak (his words, not mine) and has recently brought out a Limited Edition range of self painted sneakers in Jackson Pollack splatter style. Collen has form - he also pimped a few Jackson guitars a while back in a similar fashion. This stylish short film ties the two together nicely.

4 comments:

  1. I generally want quality content and this thing I found in your article.Mens Flat Shoes for Sale Online It is beneficial and significant for us. Keep sharing these kinds of articles, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medical Slippers

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait to read. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. Read more info about Ortho Slippers For Ladies India

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.branding agency dublin

    ReplyDelete