Monday 19 November 2018

Devil's Haircut

Image result for now hear thisI had an out of body experience today. Seriously. I really did. And, here's the thing, no artificial stimulants were involved; unless you count coffee (and no one counts coffee). Want to know more?

Ever wondered what the future sounds like? No, neither did I particularly. Until this morning.


Then this arrived in my inbox - it was around 10:00. "You MUST listen to this," it said. " WITH HEADPHONES." So I did. By 10:05 I was in a bit of a state, I don't mind telling you.
And that's what you must do - right now. Don't shilly shally. Just do it. And, don't forget, WITH HEADPHONES!


What did you think? Let's park up the fact that it's the work of the Devil - was that amazing, or was that amazing? It's called 8D Audio. And it's appearing all over the place. From Eminem to Bo Rhap; everyone's doing it. Don't get left behind. And remember, you heard it (and I mean HEARD it) here first (unless, of course, you've got the jump on me already, in which case - why didn't you tell me?!)

4 comments:

  1. Yep, amazing. And I used to think stereo speakers were magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s the way the sound creeps round the back of your head that freaks me out.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I couldn’t have put it better myself Martin.

      Delete