Tuesday 26 September 2017

Be Careful, There's a Baby in the House


Uncle John

T minus 7
Little Sailor
Thomas Freddie George was born on 6 September at quarter past seven in the morning. The little fella weighed in at 7 lb. - 11.5 oz. and is everything proud parents Emma and Adrain could have wished for. And then some.

Today I made my first return visit to Yorkshire since emigrating four months ago to go and see him. And, as you can see, he's absolutely adorable. Emma passed him to me for a cuddle and he fell asleep in my arms almost immediately. I have this effect on people.

No caption required

This is for Emma and Adrian:
Loudon Wainwright - Be Careful, There's a Baby in the House

,

7 comments:

  1. Thomas Freddie George is such a great name. Congrats to all concerned. Even you Uncle John.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it is a great name; despite the fact there's not a John in there!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new arrival, John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rol, I'll be sure to pass them on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable (the baby) and the great thing is you get to hand him back after a wee cuddle!

    ReplyDelete