Tuesday 1 January 2013

Fill yer boots


I'd just like to wish everyone who's swung by this site in the last 12 months A Very Happy New Year. Judging by my stat counter I appear to getting more readers in the US than back home here in the UK. I know you should never read too much into the often murky world of statistics - I leave that to the likes of Tim Harford and James Medd. So, if you're reading this in England or New England, York or New York - have a great 2013.

Some of you may be aware that I've just recorded and released my first EP. Pickering Place, named after the smallest square in London, is a collection that brings together four of my own compositions and a Slade cover; I Won't Let It Happen Again used to sound like this:



Not anymore! You can download this or indeed any or all of the songs from my Bandcamp site. Go on, fill yer boots.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year from New York.

    I hope the good sounds roll in good times.

    ReplyDelete